Monday, July 27, 2009

The One Where I Get To Read More Daniel X....


I am so excited!! Why?, you ask. Hang on..I am getting to that part...

Today I checked my school email account and found out I was picked to read and review James Patterson's next Daniel X book. I read and reviewed The Dangerous Days of Daniel X last summer and it was fabulous (click here to read the review I wrote on my other blog). I read it for the review then decided to read it to my then 7 year old son. When school started that fall I read it to my all boy 4th grade class and they were on the edge of their seats waiting for each chapter. I also suggested to several of the teachers I work with and they read it their class..and the kids were hooked.






The new book is called Daniel X- Watch the Skies. I am excited to read it and share it on here with other teachers and parents who are looking for new ways to get their boys hooked on reading. Check back next month to read my review!

No comments: