if you buy AND read the book of course.
- The single most important trait all great teachers share.
- How to build leverage with your students so they’ll want to behave.
- Exactly (step-by-step) how to transform a difficult student.
- How to create a memory map for your students so they’ll know exactly what to do and how to do it well during every minute of the school day.
- How to eliminate the distractions that cause misbehavior.
- How to build influential relationships with your students.
- Why a certain segment of students (40%) require learning strategies most teachers are unaware of.
- How to give praise that inspires, uplifts, and motivates.
- How to get your students do exactly what you tell them to do.
- How to raise test scores dramatically without teaching to the test.
- The single most effective teaching strategy.
- How to develop mature, independent students.
- How to get students to take responsibility.
- How to lower your stress and get more enjoyment out of teaching.
- How to improve learning, retention, and performance.
- How to build confidence and academic self-esteem.
- How to reduce tattling to almost zero.
- How to strengthen your authority.
- The one thing every teacher should do to get students to love school.
- Why most teachers rely on strategies and techniques that actually increase bad behavior.
- How to dramatically increase parent involvement.
- A simple change that will improve student behavior immediately.
- Why most teachers are undermining their own success.
- How to be a teacher that fellow teachers, parents, and students respect and admire
Wow, that seems like a magic potion or silver bullet of some sort...and there is really only one way to find out if it will work. Yes, I am going to read the book, try what it says to do and see if any of it works. I hope I am not disappointed!! It does say it has a 100% money back guarantee...and don;t you worry...if it don't work..I will be getting my money back!!!
DISCLAIMER- I am not being encouraged, paid, coerced, bribed, threatened or otherwise influenced to promote this book. I am doing it of my own freewill and curiosity.