- My week started out with a snow day..can it get any better than that?
- Finished up 2nd round of N & O Math flex groups this week. We rocked fractions...Boo-Yeah!!
- It is less than 6 weeks until PASS writing and I am starting to freak out a little bit, but I am trying not to let it show to my little friends or they will REALLY freak out!
- We are reading some great stories and my friends are really getting the reading comprehension skills...they could fill out a story map in their sleep!
- It is so hard to believe that we are reaching the mid-point of our 3rd 9 weeks grading period. Summer is going to be here before we know it. Yay!!
- I still get excited when I break out a new pack of dry erase markers...brings back memories of the start of the school year.
- I am getting better at working on my lesson plans throughout the week so that I am not overwhelmed on the weekend trying to finish them up. I can actually say I have not spent an early Saturday morning writing lesson plans since early January. Yay Me!!
- I love the fact that I tried some new stuff this week and it worked....especially our new greeting and handshake at morning meeting.
- And even though I also wanted this week to end with a snow day also, that didn't quite work out in my favor. But I had a great Friday anyway.
And last but not least, I just wanted to mention how blessed I am to work with such an amazing, funny, sweet, smart, kind group of 9 year old boys and the greatest colleagues in the world. You guys ROCK and you know who you are!! Love ya!